eReporting is an internet-based system used to make child protection reports to Family and Community Services if you have current concerns about the safety, welfare or wellbeing of a child or young person.
eReporting is easily accessible and simple to use and does not require user registration. eReports are delivered securely and automatically to the Child Protection Helpline for assessment.
- access to the Mandatory Reporter Guide from the eReport form
- the ability to review your report before submitting
- an instant receipt and reference number upon submission
- a copy of the eReport submitted to Community Services
- the ability to save and print the eReport transcript.
eReporting must only be used for non-imminent suspected risk of significant harm reports. ALL urgent reports must still be made by phone to the Helpline on 132 111.