About UsNSW Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ)
To enable vulnerable people to participate fully in NSW social and economic life and build stronger, more sustainable and inclusive communities. Family and Community Services supports over 800,000 people across NSW through its own services and through NGOs that it funds to provide services.
Our work aims to:
- enable each child in NSW to have the best possible start to life
- help vulnerable young people build their capacity for a good future
- improve social and economic outcomes for Aboriginal people
- provide support to vulnerable adults and families so that they can participate fully in community life
- build strong and inclusive communities.
Learning & Development at DCJ
Organisational Development & Learning (OD&L) at DCJ is responsible for developing the capacity of its employees and its community partners by providing and supporting a range of learning and development opportunities.